PLAYERS & PARENTS
SBBA is using the NSW Government COVID-19 Safety Plan for gyms, indoor recreation facilities, swimming pools, community centres and halls. Last updated 08th October2021.
This will be updated as and when required according to the changes announced by the NSW Government.
PLAYERS & PARENTS
• Anyone aged 16 years and above will only be permitted to participate or access to any of our events only if they are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or medically exempt from this requirement.
• Please update the mandatory information in ThinksSmart and we will validate them on the arrival thus please have proof of vaccination with you.
• Masks are compulsory for 12 years and above while not participating in an on-court activity.
• Follow NSW Government and NSW Health Covid procedures and we will not allow anyone participating if we find otherwise.
* Everyone including players with phones download the government COVIDSAFE App and activate it
* If either players or anyone at home is sick with Covid symptoms please stay at home. Get tested and come back when it’s cleared as negative.
* Clean well and go to Toilet before coming to training or competition – Unless in an emergency do not use the toilets
* Bring a large bottle of water – do not use bubblers or taps to drink wanter.
* All players must bring their own basketball. No one will be allowed for training if they do not have their own.
* Parents are not allowed to enter the Basketball courts .
* Parents staying around the courts may required to provide the contact details and also to maintain 1.5m social distancing rule.
* ARRIVE – Not Earlier than 5 minutes on Schedule Time.
* PICK UP – ON Time from the pick up point.
* Parking Staff Car Park.
* Please clean well once at home
• Anyone aged 16 years and above will only be permitted to participate or access to any of our events only if they are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or medically exempt from this requirement.*
Everyone entering required to use Hand Sanitizers provided
* Players are required to clean the basketballs with the wipes provided
* Commonly touched areas will be disinfected.